PA 92 AN is a permanent, non-migrating ,internal added type antistatic additive.Designed for both anti-dust and preventing electrostatic discharge application.This anti static additive is immediately functional and imparts long-term anti static effect,low influence of relative humidity on the anti static performance.Suitable for any colour formulation.It can be processed by injection and extrusion after compounding with Nylon. The standard amount of PA 92 AN is between 10 and 20 wt %.
PA 300AN is a permanent antistatic materbatch which is designed for Nylon 6 single layer blown film 2.0 mils,It's a permanent antistatic masterbatch for dry-blend,regularly with 10wt% can achieve 10^10.
Melt Flow Rate(200°C,2.16kg )
2.6 g/10 min
Surface Resistivity @ 23°C, 50%R.H
Shore Hardness A
What is non permanent antistatic additive?
● No effect in dry conditions,no immediate effect,no permanent effect.
● Additives start to migrage to the final parts' surface after processing.
● Chemical additives cover the surface and attract water from atmosphere.
● With time additives are wiped away from surface static charges reappears and the final products lose antistatic properties and becom insulative again.
● Non permanent antistatic additives are very sensitive to relative humidity and inefficient in dry conditions.